Only people mentioned by DavidWangAQXZ in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 March, 11:17
In response David Wang to his Publication
Whenever I see this photo, I always think of the one of Diana, sitting on her own in front of the Taj Mahal, a building constructed to celebrate the love of a man for a particular woman in his harem...

The photo was taken as the infidelities on both sides, were being made public, as Diana was at her PR height in the public eye.

I like the new symbols much more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
13 February, 05:19
XRP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Lawn @DavidLawn
13 February, 05:17
Very nice!

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
13 February, 02:34
i added a little flare 😉😉 beautiful picture of them 🥰♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ thank you

I love Yeshua @Iloveyeshua
13 February, 01:15
TRUTH

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
13 February, 01:13
Great photo of our Potus & Flotus.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
13 February, 12:55
🙏❤️🇺🇸

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
12 February, 10:53
Bring it!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
12 February, 10:57
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Bitcoin will bite the dust when the truth about Gold’s intrinsic value is disclosed. Soon, very soon.

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
12 February, 11:01
Promises Made!