Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 April, 12:34
VK out of the Blue 🔵🟦💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 April, 12:40
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Makes me think of these...

Advances in powder bed fusion 3D printing in drug delivery and ...

https://www.sciencedirect....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 12:45
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
25 April, 02:08
or even do cross hybridization between human
DNA and ET genetics, or mix animal DNA with the human genome in order to create stronger and healthier species of humans.……
Do you really think this is a good idea? Med beds to heal us, yes but, to change our God given DNA?? Oh, I think a bad idea.

25 April, 02:19
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Did they also tell us that with the Solar Flash and Sky Event that "their" technology would be rendered harmless? Did they tell us that the Clones and robots, etc. would fail with the Event/Sky Event/Solar Flash?

I reckon that those med beds that may be harmful would be rendered harmless?

IMHO

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Yea, I don’t know but then if that’s true, hybrids would also fall.
04:48 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
25 April, 06:26
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Logical! Bible is also telling!