Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 April, 11:37
🇺🇸 Juan O Savin

The IRS is a private corporation domiciled in Puerto Rico..
AFTER the conflicts ahead
& THE RESET OF AMERICA IN A MILITARIZED VENUE
is going to be the abolishment of the IRS..
THERE IS GOING TO BE A CULLING OF ALL FEDERAL EMPLOYEES..
The need for even a National Sales Tax
may not be as strong as people are envisioning it..
We’re going to have to see the world as it re-emerges
on the far side of some of these current crises
as we take out the fraudulent politicians
who’ve been put there through vote & election fraud..
THE WORLD WILL BE
RADICALLY UNIMAGINABLY DIFFERENT IN THE FUTURE
2, 3, 5 years from now..
In the true reset that’s coming a lot of assets that were stolen
are going to be returned in the Treasury’s control..
At the end of the day it won’t be perfect
but it will be better than what was coming for us 🕊

w/JMChambers
https://rumble.com/v4q8f3k...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
21 April, 12:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
A lot of people scream/protest about their income taxes (and rightfully so) but have you ever calculated how much you pay in SALE TAXES
over a yearly period. Hundreds if not thousands of $$$ you pay especially in high ticket items like cars, appliances, furniture, home renovations, vacations on top of everyday purchases we make without blinking an eye. Most of us don't realize this because we purchase them with some form of credit/credit cards and the sales tax gets combined into the credit card payment. A lot of people could live comfortably if those sales taxes weren't applied.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
21 April, 01:28
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I just had to pay tax on a delivery charge: Let me explain: I bought a new JennAir Double Ovens to replace my old ones, the company had to charge me
$5349.00 Ovens
$320.94 tax
$100.00 delivery charge
$5769.94
The company told me the government charges them to deliver....crazy
You would think this is the end of the $ nope
I have to pay $249 to remove my old ovens
I had to pay $296.44 to put in a Junction Box (they couldn't find where my husband put this-it was already at the circuit panel for 240 wired separately)
then I had to pay $523.96 to have these beautiful ovens installed
total = $6592.83 crazy
I had to already replace my built-in Fridge My dishwasher is next (but I can wash by hand)
My cooktop I don't even want to think about
My appliances were 20 years old. I don't expect the new ones to last 7 years

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
21 April, 03:39
In response connie wright to her Publication
I hear ya!!! I went thru the same thing with the appliances early last year. My refrigerator crapped out on me. Appliances were 16-17 yrs old. They were nothing special, just builders choice when the house was built. Finally, was able to purchase appliances I wanted & at the end paid about $1,000 over the price due to taxes, delivery, connection, hauling away old appliances, etc. Early this year my car crapped out on me unexpectedly. Was expecting to keep it another couple of years. We were putting to many $$$$ into repairs every year because it was getting too old & parts were too hard to locate. Ended up buying a certified used car to keep insurance, registration fees low & the sales tax $$$$ was still out of this world. I feel like everthing is highway robbery.

connie wright @cowri
Nothing is lasting long like they used to : Bush Jr made it so the corporations didn't have to make parts beyond 7 years...JennAir offered me an extended warranty on my new fridge (a 2023)-I took it which cancels the warranty they sell with (usually 3 years) My front loader washer had to have the digital panel replaced already (I think 4 years old)...Remember we had the refrigerators that lasted 50+ years...The consumer (us) pay for this ......
04:32 PM - Apr 21, 2024 (E)
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 April, 04:48
In response connie wright to her Publication
And the dishwashers run for 3 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump talked about this in his 2016 campaign.
Let’s not forget the county taxes on top of city, state & federal!!!
Husband inherited $$ from his mom when she died. We had to pay the irs $8k!!! We have NEVER had to pay this much $$$, furious 🤬
We keep hearing we will get all this back but by the time it happens I’ll b 70 years old.

connie wright @cowri
21 April, 08:04
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Well I am ging to be 73....my mother died at 74.....I am not going to be who knows.Dad was in an accident at 64 & died. My husband of 46 years died at 64 from cancer....so we don't know. Now we are hearing 'next week' again.....I will not give up Hope...I am into mowing & after May 20th into planting flowers to keep me busy.
I turned in one of the investments early & it cost me $$$ when I filed my taxes....All we have to do is look at a phone bill, light bill>there are so many taxes added