Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Other people get to put masks on and play characters; no doubt there is real risk in being an actor going up against evil, and witness protection is a hard life. That said, I am not playing a character, I am Martin of the family Geddes, and I am "out there" in public under my only identity. Named, not anonymous.

There are no regrets, and many rewards. It is uncomfortable, as you're held to every word you utter, no matter how foolish at the time. That there may be later worldly rewards for erudition or foresight don't make it easier in the moment. My former professional life is gone. My family life was affected.

This war is "continuous microtrauma" rather than "sporadic supertrauma". It adds up, and I get weighed down by the scars. Being one of the faces of the movement brings constant little hostilities — like online harassment via fake reports of death, or people with mental health issues coming for you.

Am looking forward to a transformative event. It is time.
07:33 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
21 April, 03:44
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You have sacrificed a lot for this cause. Many of us have, moreso than I. You know that you've on the side of good and others will realize that, too in time. Everything I could say sounds small and trite right now but in retrospect it won't look that way. Keep your head and your mood high. And you're right; it is time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
21 April, 10:42 (E)
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I deemed it growing up, institutionalized systematical trauma

Reading tavistock later, i now ad: institutional systematical trauma based, controlled brainwashing en mass and pr individual, enhanced with pharmacological methods
Creating mini tyrants, holding victimcards

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396