Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 April, 09:42
DJT this morning - 5 posts about Presidential Immunity.

2 at 9:23am & 3 at 9:24am Eastern > 23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
He's letting "them" know. We know He will not be given immunity, or all the crimes by the "others" would go unpunished. Some serious evidence will come out before November. Not unless and until it does, can we ever vote again. We know God Wins. That means no immunity for our great President, or any others. And if they are setting a precedent that the others must also go thru, He will sit before a military tribunal as well. They will clear Him of all charges. That must happen to remove any doubt of His innocence. All of the charges on all sides are tribunal level crimes. Only military tribunals can hear those cases. Until then the courts will find Him guilty. Juan has said: It will appear as tho all is lost. Our Freedom, Rights, and seemingly all Hope will be lost. The nuclear scare will be cause for military intervention. These are my opinions, how exactly it will play out I haven't a clue. But those things I've stated are all necessary for justice. Hi Kim!
✊️😎🎢🎹πŸ₯πŸŽ€πŸŽΈπŸŽ΅πŸŒ΄πŸπŸ€πŸŽ―🫢
10:12 AM - Apr 19, 2024
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 April, 10:16
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Victor you ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 April, 10:26
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Hola mi Royal Raven!! U rock my dear!! πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ«΅!! 🎢🎹πŸ₯πŸŽ€πŸŽΈπŸŽ΅πŸŒ΄πŸπŸŽ―🀍✊️😎🫢