Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 April, 10:11
Dept of Defense decode

=

Quantum Leap🐸/ Her Causin A Cabal To Panic😱/ Blue Eyes💙👀/ Am Hateful To Real Bride😔/ Lie He Tells Bout Her / God Prophecy / Im Protect Christ⚔/ C I Made Sound Decisions / Metaphysical / No Denial Truth I God / High Priestess God Info💙🌹/ Redeeming Monologues / First Come The Tanks💥/ John Fitzgerald Kennedy💞/ Follow The White Rabbit 🐇/ Operation Knightrise / Greatest Translator / Shane Alexander Browning🦌/ The Lord Jesus Christ✝️/ Thirteen Thirty One❤/ Philosophers Stone🪨/ How Do You Like Me Now 😁/ Special Agent In Charge Of Q R ❤/ Now Things Get Spicy🌶/ Churches Are Satanic / Ending All The Curses / Hollywood Scripts / Jesus Suddenly Comes / Two Is Better Than One✌/ The Triumph Of God K🏆
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
233-332
TS 18:03 - 6:03

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 10:11
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 10:12

17 April, 10:13
❤🌹❤

17 April, 10:13

17 April, 10:14
"The Meaning Of Blown Away"

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

17 April, 10:15
URN IT ⚱
OR
EARN IT

17 April, 10:15

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Earn
urn?

I am unclear what the meaning is.

If the military is going to move now, why not just say so? I think we are past cryptic, and, if the good guys are actually in control - they would not care if the bad guys know their tactics, surely, because they are also controlled by the good guys?

Maybe I am missing something obvious... I'm just tired, have not been sleeping, and, the change to Spring/Summer is making my back ache... 😖😣
03:25 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it