Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Thousands of everyday snacks that face being BANNED in multiple states because their ingredients are linked to cancer - including Flamin' Hot Cheetos, Lucky Cha..

https://www.dailymail.co.u...
03:07 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 April, 06:12 (E)
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Haven't eaten any of this for a long time, glad I quit. Many are Bio-engineered. Personally, I try to avoid any product that's been on the market for a while, most have sold the companies and someone else has taken over. Please avoid anything "Goya" I know they were sold and are now bio-engineered.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
17 April, 05:02
Only five, that's sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
17 April, 04:48 (E)
Cheetos is my go to when explaining what is/is not food. A potato is a food. A cheeto is a bunch of processed chemicals that whatever food the base of the cheeto is derived from, has so been processed and additives added to make it no longer a food at all. Pretty much nothing in the photo is actual food, but we've been so conditioned by advertising and what is on store shelves to believe all of this is food. Like they say, eat the outer aisles... that's the only part of the store that has real food.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
17 April, 04:35
Good, ban them. Only problem is they’re late to the party!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 April, 03:20
Suddenly the food companies will be able to produce products that aren't toxic when everyone stops buying their crap.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 April, 06:16
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I believe that is just around the corner as more & more people are waking!