Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
13 April, 04:24
Lets see proof now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anah Laudenslager @WaveGuide
13 April, 05:39
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
My understanding is tribunals have to be conducted on foreign soil to call it a tribunal. DC is not part of the US so they've been conducting tribunals right at the White House since 2017. Biden has never entered as President. Since Florida is on US soil I doubt this is real. But I know tribunals have been on-going.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 07:26
In response Anah Laudenslager to his Publication
I understand. Perhaps they were taken off shore somewhere close? We would like to know. Guess we wait. Disney was its own entity. Perhaps same here. 🤷‍♀️

Anah Laudenslager @WaveGuide
Good point! I forgot Disney was its own entity. I'm sure in the end when we look back it will all make sense WHY it had to happen this way.
11:58 AM - Apr 14, 2024
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WaveGuide in this post can reply
14 April, 01:48
In response Anah Laudenslager to his Publication
Sky is the limit in thinking I believe. The crazier it sounds the more likely. There are floating prisons like to Guam. The water is considered non US location. Maritime is most likely also. This is nuts and you are right, we will know after.