Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
Everyone in the universe.
Please, is it impossible to change the medical system as soon as possible?
There are many people suffering from illness, injury, and physical disability.
There are many people who are undergoing horrible treatments that are taken for granted.
Many people are suffering from side effects.
There are people who don't have money, who can't even buy medicine or get nutrition through food, and who can't receive treatment.
There are many people who grieve and suffer from caring for their family members.
Please help sick people on earth.
Please allow us to receive true treatment as soon as possible.
We have so much pain and suffering in our minds and bodies.
That's enough.
I have been waiting for real medical care for a long time.
Only the medical field has not made any progress at all because of the demons.
Please lend your strength to humanity.
✨✨🙏✨✨
01:22 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 April, 11:04
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
14 April, 12:03
This is an absolutely heartbreaking topic and one that I am right there with you;every word. Running out of resources is real. Watching loved ones get sicker is real. Caring for them when you have nothing left is real. I pray God has mercy on us and delivers us from this evil medical system in our life time. You are loved and I'm sorry you are in this place feeling this same way I do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 April, 09:27
Lord please heal our prayers. Your children need you.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
12 April, 02:16
Have you tried red light and frequency? A sound bath under certain lights works wonders.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
12 April, 02:19
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
初めて聞きました。それは、どこで体験できるのですか?