Mike Anon @Mike314
I love those of you who haven't left me.

You are my family.

Family doesn't leave...ever.
10:00 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
12 April, 08:43
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
You manage to put a smile on my face everyday! I am so grateful for you and all anons!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
12 April, 08:46
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
I'm happy to hear that, Carolyn 😁

I'm grateful for you also 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 April, 04:07
I feel the same. Thanks to you Mike and sending love back.

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 April, 06:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thanks, Hope 😎

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 April, 06:29
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
God bless you Sandrine 🙏

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
12 April, 02:01
Love you back, Mike! This forum has been saving my sanity! And you a major contributor!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 April, 04:09
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Mine too. You all are such a gift.

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 April, 06:39
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
You always bring a smile to my face, Felixa. Thank you for that 😁

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
11 April, 11:49
💞😎

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
11 April, 11:14
Mike I just figured out I wasn't following you oopsie!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 April, 06:41
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
No worries, Sheila 😎

Doug Anger @moola
11 April, 11:02
FREEDOM Fam:)

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
11 April, 10:58
why leave you behind...you are funny....
and alot of times it makes sense..atleast to me.
hang in there kiddo.

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 April, 06:44
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Thanks, Sharon. My blood fam has been a disappointment the past 7 or 8 years. My AU fam has helped lift my spirit ❤😁😎

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
11 April, 10:54
Thru thick and thin, we are MAGA FAM!!!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 April, 10:44
luv ya back!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
11 April, 10:35
WWG1WGA

Silver Cat @silvercat
11 April, 10:28
We are here, Mike! Love and blessings to you!

Mike Anon @Mike314
11 April, 10:29
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Same, Cat 😎

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 April, 10:22
#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🥰🙏🏼

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
11 April, 10:21
WWG1WGA

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 April, 10:18
Love you too brother. God Bless Friend, till the end.

John 15:13
King James Version
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Mike Anon @Mike314
11 April, 10:17
Still trying to recover, I guess.

Just like everybody else.

Keep pushing through, you got this 😎

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
11 April, 10:04
They do leave...we all have our learning chapters. And we all learn from challenges.
I do believe, a lot of us here are many of our soul family.
Idk what's going on but I'm sending much love and light to you and yours.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 April, 10:03
Fasho brother 🤗💜🙏