Kim V.. @KoffeeK
Riley on X pretty much sums it up for me.
12:33 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by KoffeeK in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 April, 01:36 (E)
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Not all News is Fake, IMHO, but then again, I share a lot of news. Much is, MSM is, but then again, people post news, and so does Trump!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
10 April, 02:25
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I hear ya Kris. I think of the term fake news being parallel with fear mongering… happens on both sides.. all sides. maybe kinda simple but we still have to question everything. Sigh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
10 April, 02:43
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I agree with you. There has been some good reporting coming out. Sometimes we get a story tossed into a report, but it does not take long to discern what the likely story is with a little searching. I would caution people about broad generalizations. While ADHD meds may be misused for nefarious motives, when used appropriately they can save lives.