Only people mentioned by Oleglory in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
12 February, 09:39
In response William Cherry to his Publication
The only year i got the flu vaccine, i was so seriously ill, i got shingles. i never ever was that sick from any flu until the killer shot. Never trusted them again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
12 February, 09:23
We had the flu way before the new one in 1918. At least 150 years I believe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
12 February, 12:57
technically they don't call it a vaccine

they call it a shot

people who still get "the shot" every year to prevent the flu are the reason we are witnessing people clamouring for the corona vaccine and forcing those who work for them to also be vaccinated against their will.

William Cherry @Oleglory
12 February, 02:28
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
exactly some have to i would lose my job i work for school district i will not comply

Truth Warrior @Bebegirl823
12 February, 09:45
cant believe i ever fell for this scam

William Cherry @Oleglory
12 February, 09:58
In response Truth Warrior to her Publication
we all did my friend

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 08:44
Good morning DoQ!
Dreams were awesome hope you are ready!

Please, please, with sugar on top, if you have a child that is due for vaccinines PLEASE LOOK AT THE RESEARCH OF #RobertKennedy before you make that decision!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

William Cherry @Oleglory
12 February, 09:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
im with you sister my kids will not get this none of us will

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 09:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
BEFORE HE IS REMOVED FROM ALL MAINSTREAM MEDIA

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
12 February, 08:44
🤔covid 123 aint going away

Kay Julien @OneLove
12 February, 08:10
They could heal cancer since 1934!!
But they make trillions with it!
They don`t care about us, we know

William Cherry @Oleglory
12 February, 08:11
In response Kay Julien to her Publication
exactly

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 07:58
which is why, IMO, they are not awake. whats in this poisonous jab? but yeah, read that shampoo bottle again, dont want any chemicals for our hair now do we...

William Cherry @Oleglory
12 February, 08:05
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
i watch what i use now forsure organic toothpaste i do not drink tap water at all no sodas no fastfood i grow my own veggies no store bought i dont use mouthwash no sunscreen and your right these vaccines are no good at all

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 February, 07:24
Never had one...I knew too many who got the flu even with a jab

William Cherry @Oleglory
12 February, 07:57
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
its been a long time since i had my flu shot and thats one to many never again

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 08:01
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
come to think of it, i dont remember getting any flu shots. maybe thats why we are "chosen". NOT ROBOTS ALREADY!!🧐🤷🏼‍♀️🤓