Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Attorney General Merrick Garland must produce full audio recordings of Special Counsel Robert Hur's interview with President Biden TODAY or face being held in contempt of Congress

Garland on Monday faces a deadline to hand over records of President Biden's special counsel interview, and may be held in contempt of Congress if he does not.

https://www.dailymail.co.u...
11:47 AM - Apr 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
08 April, 12:28
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
he doesnt give a damn.
nothing will happen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
08 April, 11:58
Thought this little weasel met his fate last week!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
08 April, 12:17
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Seems like they just keep kicking the can down the road....😞

Paisley Park @Paisley66
08 April, 11:58
Believe it when I see it

08 April, 12:17
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Agree...

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
08 April, 11:53
Does contempt of congress even hold any wait anymore? In the last nearly 8 years I have seen more people flat out lie to congress, like Fauci, and absolutely nothing happens. I have not witnessed a single person prosecuted for lying to congress. It is a joke at this point, like the rest of our government.

08 April, 12:19
In response All Right to his Publication
I certainly haven't seen any punishment for this as of yet...All Talk and Absolutely NO Action!!

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

08 April, 12:20
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
I think your guess sadly is most likely correct...