Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Notice the darkness of the veinous blood the frothy white clumping as well as the sediment. Blood contamination is contributing to many health issues. We are a team of Drs and nurses that stood up in 2020 against lockdowns and masking we lost our positions in 2021 for saying no to an untested injection and have come together to find solutions. One very important service we offer is to clean and filter 3.5 litres of blood in one treatment using a treatment called EBOO. Extracorporeal blood oxygenation and ozonation in which anything larger than 0.2 microns is filtered out of the blood, oxygenated, ozonated then returned to circulation

PLEASE BE ENCOURAGED THAT THERE ARE PROFESSIONALS OUT THERE THAT CARE AND ARE SEEKING SOLUTIONS! As a team of health care professionals, it has been devastating seeing the effects of experimental modifying Ribonucleic acid injections

6:06 PM · Apr 6, 2024
https://twitter.com/toobaf...
05:13 PM - Apr 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 April, 05:27
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I have a friend who’s an RN that’s been doing this for 2 years. She says the amount of foreign material is unbelievable in the vaxxed blood. She says sometimes they actually almost have to ‘milk’ the blood out because it is so thick. Jeesh!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 April, 08:09
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
This is all so Unbelievably Sad & Crazy....I still feel like I'm in some sort of Twilight Zone episode most days.
The Evil Ones Responsible Need to Pay for This..!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396