Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 April, 02:46
Dept of Defense decode

=

Chasing Cabal With Whip / God Has Chosen You For A Specific Purpose In His Kingdom / Ready When You Are / Mary Magdalene Is My Real Wife💙🌹/ Harvest The Rainbow🌈/ Thou Shall Not Worship False Idols / The Year Jesus Returns / Loveshack Baby Loveshack / Love Is The Final Answer / The Dodecahedron At The Heart Of The Vortex / You Dont Know The Meanings⚠️/ Search The Numbers In The Strongs Concordance To Open The Book👁/ Release My Memories And Powers And Dragons🐉/ God Asked Me To Carry Out His Master Plan Q / Ive Been A Very Good Girl 😊/ Wrath Of Gods Avatar🦌/ Cow Supernova 🐂🥚/ The Jesus Christ Master Key Q🗝/ A Servant Of Servants / Convergence Of Powers👉👈/ Virtues Of The Holy Spirit / My People Perish From Lack Of Knowledge😭/ Weavers Of The Golden Ages🕷🕸/ Your Old Lady Is Confirmed Mary Magdalene🤗
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
412-214
2472-2742
TS 8:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
STRONGS CONCORDANCE
RE: Department of Defense
Are you ready for the total #SolarEclipse ?

HEBREW: Unspeakable.
GREEK: Not spoken.

HEBREW: Of God and the Treasures of the Dedicated Gifts.
GREEK: To raise a war cry (battle cry).

HEBREW: [and] each dream with its [own] interpretation.
GREEK: Held in equal honor.

HEBREW: "The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful under tribute:.
GREEK: Burning heat.

HEBREW: To cut off or smite the tail.
GREE: The cut of the rare.

800 t/s
HEBREW: A fire.
GREEK: Dissonant.
07:59 PM - Apr 05, 2024 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 April, 08:01
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
HEBREW: To cut off or smite the tail.
GREE: The cut of the rare.

https://youtu.be/8mFG41PPj...
Metallica. The Unforgiven ( I, II, III) - YouTube

Three songs of Metallica , collected in one movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396