Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
06 April, 01:01
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I remember reading this year's ago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
06 April, 12:59
Frank was smart, for sure.
He was part of the the laurel canyon psyop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
06 April, 01:01
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I have this book try and get a copy of it it's worth it.

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
06 April, 12:47
Frank is a master Prog rocker and very intellectual 🤓 His ancestry Roots go back to Sicily, Italy.

He was way ahead of his time. He knew that there were parts of our government that were absolutely corrupt.

He didn’t know about the Q plan, the White Hats, and neither did most of us way back then. We are living in extraordinary times.

I’m sure if Zappa had lived to our day he would be writing songs about it.

There are bands out there that are very awake and thinking 🧐 🤔 The Fixx comes to mind. Their new album “Every Five Seconds” and the digital version on Amazon Prime is an excellent example. Great album. They see far … look at the time of the digital version … 1 hour 7 minutes = 17 = Q.

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 April, 12:52
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
Queensryche was writing songs about corruption in government and the power of the mind over 30 years ago. For some reason though, their original frontman, Geoff Tate, endorsed Crooked Hillary in 2016. So he wasn't as awake as I thought.