Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 05:59
Listen Nana has been feeling it all day actually up with it most all night!

VK is back and we need to focus!
Negative energy these demons are trying hard to take back control of manifesting!
We have to all shoulder up NOW please!

Seriously these demons and witches are in force and throwing it all out to take space here in uncountable numbers.
We must keep the positive energy very high no matter what they throw at us!

Stay in the affirmative and gratitude zones, no mentions of bad things really just projections of goodness please.

Don't be distracted! This is what we are here for to maintain the frequency!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
03 April, 06:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am happy as a lark-putting vases on headstones (no more urns to lug around)...changing the date of death on my mother-in-law's headstone ( it reads 19_ _ correcting that with 2004)-having her ashes buried with her husband after 20 years-paid for my new Jenn-Air double ovens today (won't be delivered until May)-calling JD to change my oil on my 1025R & grease-planning my new flower garden to be planted May 20th...I make a list every year for new projects-going to get quotes for a greenhouse made of glass (too many wild animals loving vegetables)
When I am done with this list, I will write a new one...keeping busy, staying outside...Next week might be Spring again...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 07:45
In response connie wright to her Publication
Sounds like a wonder plan to me.
Nana has that same problem with the critters and my gardens too btw.

Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
05 April, 07:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
deer, woodchucks, ground moles, raccoons, skunks & bunnies just to name a few

Pink Totter @Totter
09 April, 01:52
In response connie wright to her Publication
You forgot the worse one... gophers.

Woodchucks easy to catch in a live trap, they love broccoli.

Only way to keep deer out is 8 foot high fence... have heard of people putting up fence poles and using invisible fishing strung as a fence, the deer don't see it and freaks them out when they bump into it. Haven't tried it but did have 13 deer in my garden one year... didn't get much out of the garden that year.

Skunks usually go for grub worms, milky spore dust kills the grubs and doesn't harm anything else.

05 April, 07:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yeah I ordered some more just the other day this time with 1/4 in wire, the baby bunnies got thro the chicken wire last year here.
I think there are literal herds of bunnies in the woods here.
Coyotes here are slackers apparently.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 April, 07:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I get mini chicken wire, fold it over itself, so I can walk over it, no critters.....in them.....lived on hundreds of acres before this place and it really helped out. : )