Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 April, 06:53
I feel like I want my life back again.
- No more pointless legal fights against corrupt institutions that suck away my energy
- Can focus on learning about the world I want to build, not how the old one was broken
- Time to research and think, deep dive into philosophy, occult, theology, law, psychology
- Able to run an art business as livelihood and hobby without worrying if the world is going to fall apart
- Stop the bombardment of people who have found a video on the Internet and somehow imagine sending me the link is going to improve the lot of humanity.
- Headspace to rebuild some of the basic routines in my life for fitness, diet, healing
- Time and resources to go see interesting people and get experiences from a wider circle
- Close the loop on some of my older work by packaging up essays into books, curate photos into exhibits

It's amazing we're alive at all, I know. Still, has been a long time at the very far front of this public information war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ime Sometimes, click on at the bottom under it