M3thods @M3thods
Howdy, AU. Hope this year has treated yall well so far. Since maybe someone over here needs to hear it, I figure I should make a post announcing my new podcast project. Feel free to give it a listen to see if you or someone you know could vibe with it. You'll understand pretty quickly as to what my motivations for starting this are. God's been working on me and it feels like what I'm supposed to do. If it doesn't interest you, all good on this end. I hope and pray that your digital travels are comfy...
(if you don't want to download another app on your phone, I have the embed player in the Media section of my website linked in bio. I will be expanding where the episodes will be in the near future)

Much love.

https://wordsandstuff.podb...
05:03 PM - Apr 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
01 April, 11:34
In response M3thods to his Publication
Hello, Stranger!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
01 April, 11:07
Have seen you pop up in a while... welcome back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
01 April, 05:06
❤️🐸