Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 04:25
@leeanon37 :
This is why they basically force rh-neg mothers to have the rhogam shot. They tell you if you dont get it, your baby will die. Such bullshit, that shot is poison and has only ever been tested on MEN!!! Majority of mothers with autistic children got this shot.
Nana: So sorry for these children and parents.
I am hoping that the med beds can reverse some of these terrible things they have done to them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Rosebud @WendyRosebud
11 February, 05:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am rh-. Got the shot with both my pregnancies. so did both my sisters and none of our children are sick or have any problems. Actually, many are very intelligent. They are now having kids. My grandson seems to be just fine. maybe we got lucky, but i do know of women not getting the shot that have had miscarriages. 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 February, 05:40
In response Wendy Rosebud to her Publication
You have gotten lucky.
Nana thinks it is kinda like what #RobertKennedy has exposed with the childrens vaccines. Just look at the increase in children since 1989 when they increased the dosages of someof the child vaccines have been damaged.
My grands were lucky as well and I am not sure what other genetic factors there are but everyone should read his work before deciding to give their children vaccines.

11 February, 06:21
im not for the vaccination of children. i do know of instances it has hurt children. im talking about the Rhogam shot Rhesus negative women have to take if they are carrying a baby with a Rhesus positive man. It didnt seem to affect me or my 2 sisters or our children. I do know without it your baby will be rejected if its not Rh- as well. so ive been told. It seems it worked out for my family.

12 February, 01:41
I understand, idk if Robert addresses that or not. He has a pretty broad scope on it

Thank you! i will check it out. i do follow and share the things he has been saying about the covid vaccines. My daughter is debating on whether or not to get my grandson vaccinated. She is leaning towards homeschooling, and no vaccines, Thank God! Again, i appreciate your input Nana! God bless 🙏💕🇺🇸
01:47 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by WendyRosebud in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
12 February, 02:04
Unless there was a recent change, under 16 (in the US) is not eligible.

12 February, 02:08
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
For homeschool? I did my son at the age of 13. Hes 26 now. Actually i helped my ex mother in law homeschool her small children in the 90's. If thats what your talking about.