Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
Human Trafficking & Cargo Ships are an obvious match.

I think massive CRUISE ships may also be a method of transport. How many levels down? Some of those ships are GINORMOUS. MAERSK has put out some evil looking ads in the past (subsequently pulled) but the ones that remain still show secret society symbolism. We all know about EVERGREEN & HRC. Kate Spade had ties to Evergreen shipping, & HRC. Kate Spade did not kill herself. Illuminati "suicide" murder, just like Anthony Bourdain. 1 minute clip.

https://rumble.com/v4m6r9l...
05:45 PM - Mar 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by ValerieGilbert in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
30 March, 03:09
In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication
Remember when Space Force navigated the Evergreen cargo ship "Evergrande" through the Suez Canal?
Suez Canal says "THANK YOU" to Space Force!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 March, 02:14
I saw an Evergreen truck in my town yesterday. I often wondered if the dumpster company is also affiliated with this. Do they all transport children? I certainly hope not. I got instantly sick when I saw it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 March, 05:59 (E)
Big rig crashes through center divider, bursts into flames on 57 Freeway in O.C. - Check out the name on the side of the truck. Freeway was shut down all day and a Haz Mat team was offloading the cargo as we drove by.
March 25, 2024

A big rig overturned and caught fire after crashing through the center divider on the 57 Freeway in Orange County on Monday morning.

The multi-vehicle incident was reported just after 8 a.m. a little south of Imperial Highway in Fullerton.

The big rig was traveling northbound when it struck the center divider and then overturned in the southbound lanes, according to the California Highway Patrol.

Fuel from the big rig then ignited and the truck burst into flames.

Four other vehicles were involved in the crash, CHP Officer Howell confirmed to KTLA.

Surprisingly no one was killed or even seriously injured in the crash. Howell said that some minor injuries were reported.

Susan Tufts @sgtuffy8460
30 March, 08:53
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
It's Evergreen! Wonder what was in the back of the rig?????

arba happihr @arba
30 March, 09:04
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Evergreen