Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 March, 09:56
Please pray for my husband Dave if you would like. He had an unscheduled lab for his multiple myeloma and gets the results tomorrow. He loves you all and truly appreciate your love and prayer miracles. 💗

Heavenly Father
I lift my husband Dave up in prayer and humbly ask that you calm his anxiety and comfort him. Please pour out your loving touch and take away his pain. Let the test results tomorrow again be testimony to the power of prayer and Your Divine Miracles. Let your Holy Spirit run through his veins and completely heal and purify him. Fill his heart with peace and replace his worries with visions Your Will in his life. May we all be fortified spiritually, physically, mentally and financially,
We pray in the name of Jesus, Amen. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
28 March, 11:26
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
28 March, 07:55
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I take MMS all the time. Not tellin' anyone else what to do, but just what I do. Tastes great, when thinkin' bout what it does. Seems OXYGEN might key to curin' a lot. We need more of it, which means we need to replant the Earth GREEN and provide them Carbon Dioxide, and tons of it, so we can breathe and live better, too. Funny, some of them "chemtrails" smell a lot like MMS these days. Could be healin' the plants, soil, air & water, too.
Just sayin'!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 March, 12:00
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Strange, what you said about chem trails! I heard several years ago Trump was replacing bad chem trails with good ones to cleanse our atmosphere. Could it be?
How do you feel taking the MMS if you don't mind my asking? Where does a person order it? Thanks for posting the documentary, I really liked what it had to say, I believe anything natural is what we all need. It's what God intended to begin with.