Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
11 February, 11:06
Friday marks the 23rd day after Inauguration Day.
It is also the day Trump's defense team gets it's turn to present Trump's side of the story.

Might be a very interesting Fryday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Carlson @Medic_26
11 February, 11:43
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
@cowboyw2b
as long as the defense lawyers grow a pair and take the opportunity to tell the truths we've all been waiting for!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
cowboy, i think in this part of the movie the lawyers are to play inadequate is what im thinking even yawning the other day. And ive found out he will be impeached. Its part of the plan but itll be overturned due to declass. remember Q drop C before D. conviction before declass?
12:35 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Anthony Carlson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by juliebjoe864 in this post can reply
Trina Todd @12trie
12 February, 12:43
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
I've been hearing the same outcome, much to my dismay. I think Trumps conviction will be what takes this country & We The People to the brink. we just have to remember to trust the plan & that God wins!