eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
12 February, 06:25
...well, undisturbed living from the Khazarian thieves who stole this barrack from the murdered Jews after the war is really not here... ...this is how real estate was "acquired" all over Prague, now they're renting it out and they continue in robberies.

Don't ask why no one solves it - those who decide about also stole or their parents. One Nazi next to another, everywhere here.

Interestingly, the nagging from "them" is always triggered when I start pointing out "their" practices in general and publicly. 😏
Hand washes hand in covering up crimes.

I am curious what else ["they"] will "performing" here. Honestly, I've really had enough of [them] and the constant harassment too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 07:51 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
This looks like another Pandora's box ⚰️ - the stolen property of the deported and executed Jews...

I know this from a lady who was friends with his parents. His father was allegedly a freemason, who redistributed the stolen wealth with his "brothers"and one big of Prague Khazars "family". They didn't even hide. He reportedly urged his son and the current owner of the houses in Prague 6 to sell all the barracks he acquired in this way quickly after his death, before the matter starts to be resolved. But greed and laziness won out, he didn't sell...

According to the information I have from someone in Germany, the Rychetský family and others around them allegedly generally participated in the cover-up. Considering the court at which I was testifying and Rychetský was also there and it was a stolen property in Prague 10, I believe that the information from Germany is true.

And there are hundreds, maybe thousands, of such rubbish here. All lucrative properties in lucrative locations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
There is only one way to get rid of this Nazi rabble.
Like a weed, it must be pulled out of the ground even with the roots or otherwise it will continue to grow and plague everything else around it.
11:59 AM - Mar 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
25 March, 03:14 (E)
Coming soon 🔥