NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
11 February, 10:23
Sorry I'm late to the party Anons, couldn't sign up till now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
11 February, 11:12
In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication
Yay you made it!!! 🍿🐸☀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
11 February, 11:15
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I couldn't sign up for the longest time, I'm 8 accounts down on twitter now, was just MISSING ALL Y'ALLS!!! So happy to see you. ❤️

Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Well I am glad you are here and we are coming together and the vibes here are so much better! I got to 7 on Twatter and then decided never to go back and I have been much happier here! It's awesome cause every single day you connect back with people you were following / followers from before. My heart is full here ❤️
11:21 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
11 February, 11:26
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Awe (❤️) I would of been here quicker but I was swamped between twitter/fb, I'll be going back just to stand with those that are still there, the battle continues and they ain't getting rid of Nobody! 😎

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
11 February, 11:29
FB deleted me last month 🙃 Most of us here were all deleted or in my case banned for life. Anons are still providing great information here and wayyy less trolls! Keep fighting but still come back in here too! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼