LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
18 March, 08:18
AFRICA THEN

AFRICA NOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
18 March, 10:38
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
And why is this? Could it be maybe because the colonialism by the Western Elite who have been robbing the whole continent blind, enabeling dictators and oppressive regimes to keep the people poor? Should we - maybe - start to act like you preach and spread some love for our brothers and sister souls in that beautiful continent and help them to stand with their own feet? Just an idea, but what do I know...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 03:21
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
BLAME THE WHITE PEOPLE AGAIN???

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
18 March, 04:33
I blame evil "people", no matter what color. If you take it personaly, that's up to you. I just feel sorry for people who are so full of hate for a fellow human

19 March, 05:35
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
MY FRIEND: ( YOU YOURSELF ARE BLACK) SO FOR PEOPLE TO NOW NOTICE THAT "EVIL PEOPLE" - MANY OF THEM THE BLACK TRIBES OF CANNIBALS' AND SATAN WORSHIPERS, VOO-DO ARE FROM BLACK RACES AND TO NOTICE THE TRUTH IF THIS EVIL UPON THE EARTH FROM BLACK RACES IS NOT A "PERSONAL OR RACIAL THING"

EVIL IS WRONG IN ALL RACES

TRUTH? THERE IS A GENERATIONAL DNA CURSE BLOODLINE LINK FROM MANY BLACK RACES THAT IS *** NOT PURE ADAMIC HUMAN *** (FROM THE BLOODLINE OF ADAM CREATED BY GOD) LOOK UP HOMO ERECTUS DNA NOT FOUND IN WHITE POPULATION

BUT THIS DNA WAS TAINTED BY SATAN/FALLEN ANGELS/ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TO RENDER THEM EVIL BEINGS TO LIVE WITH HUMANITY

NO IT'S NOT A PERSONAL THING

MY PERSONAL THOUGHT: THAT MANY TRIBAL BLACK RACES ARE FROM OTHER TIMELINES AND STAR SYSTEMS

EVIL IS WRONG- AND SATANIC BLOODLINES ARE TO DESTROY WHITE RACES WITH THEIR DNA IS THE TRUTH!!!

EVIL ITS JUST WRONG - EVIL IS A CURSE AMONG THE EARTH AND ITS FROM SATAN AND HIS BLOODLINES

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 March, 06:01
This post really saddens me. My family is white, black and Cherokee and your comments make me sad. There is good and bad in every race. I pray one day the world will learn how to love everyone.

WHAT PART OF "THIS IS ABOUT DNA BLOODLINES AND NOT SKIN TONE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?"

THERE ARE GOOD BLACK BLOODLINES TOO - THERE ARE EVIL DNA BLOODLINES

THIS IS NOT ABOUT HATE
THIS POSTING IS ABOUT TRUT

MANY BLIND PEOPLE HATE TRUTH!!!

I DID NOT MENTION SKIN TONE BUT EVIL RACES WITH BLACK DNA THAT ARE CANNIBALS', VOODOO AND SATANIC

YOU ARE BLIND TO THE TRUTH OPEN YOUR EYES
08:30 AM - Mar 19, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bluestarcommonsense in this post can reply
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
19 March, 11:45
The laws no longer applied after Yeshua’s death. Ceremonial law like (Lev 1:2-3) and civil law like (Deu 24:10-11). Now, the one that does apply is moral law like the 10 commandments read Luke 24:44-45. Do not tamper with God’s word. 2 Corinthians 4:2

19 March, 10:29
I find your posts really disgusting and what I stay clear of is anyone who fosters hate. Jesus was asked what God's greatest commandment is. I find that every race has failed to love the way Jesus instructs us to love. My gut instinct honestly is to block you because what you hold in your heart repulses me. However I seek to love as Jesus loved so I won't. Enjoy your day.

19 March, 10:21 (E)
I'm a Christian and I don't see anything in the New Testament that says this.
I would never marry an unbeliever of Jesus Christ. That is what I would avoid. That's just my personal choice.

19 March, 10:36
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication