Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Omalove Stardust @Philophant
12 February, 03:13
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I would make my dream of being a Breatharian and living on the energy of the holy Spirit come true! Yes, a frequent dream for years

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
12 February, 12:37
speechless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Rockii @iAmRockii
12 February, 12:23
Never liked her ass. Demonic bitch!

Doña Jimena17 @DonaJimena17
12 February, 12:22
sick and evil

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
12 February, 12:22
yep. in 2014. she's become much more recluse about such things now that everyone knows what a demonic pedo she is. I hope she has her neck snapped by a noose.

Patriot Pam @PatriotGirlForever
12 February, 12:13
Sick chit!!

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
12 February, 12:12
Sicko !!!

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
12 February, 12:04
disgusting bitch

God Wins @Nous
11 February, 11:52
Oh cannibalism, it's so funny it's so trendy. So many of these mindless drones liked and retweeted. That's what disgusts me the most

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
11 February, 11:47
If you said, pull the lever to watch a monster such as this lose all choices...and then innocent children will live or,

oh, yeah wait, there is no or.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
11 February, 11:15
so when these pedevores get put away, or executed; what happens to their children; Where, or with whom, do they end up?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 February, 02:18
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
Yes that is exactly what I would like to know .
Some of the kids will have been tortured to dissociate and may have been brought up with adrenochrome.
King David killed whole families.

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
11 February, 11:08
THese people are so sick and disgusting, I wish I could be the one to put the noose around their neck

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
11 February, 11:28
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
#theydontcareaboutus They never dreamed Ms. Karma Scorned was coming to town, like Drago Vs Rocky who had never tasted his own blood🥊