True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
This is Obama so they say who visited number 10 in London it is not him and in the first image he looks like a black biden
10:46 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
19 March, 05:07 (E)
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Not hotdog boy for sure❗️look at the smiles very different you can’t change a smile a smile is a smile even the eyes and nose are different ❗️both are very different

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
18 March, 11:29
More info

WATCH: Obama's mystery meeting at British PM home sparks theories
'He no longer trusts Joe Biden. He is handling it himself'
https://www.wnd.com/2024/0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 March, 11:20
I showed this to a few patrons here at the bar and they all believe it's absolutely him!!!! 🤭😜

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 March, 10:53
interesting....so its a diversion??
wonder where he really went

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
18 March, 10:48
YOU ARE RIGHT!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 March, 10:48
That thang has been pissing me off since this shit was in DOS THEN had to wait to see that illuminati creation, etc. I FKN AY HOPE SO> RUDE>