Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 March, 03:28
Roseanne
What is your son’s name?

39:00 Tina Peters
REMINGTON JORDAN PETERS.
They believe he was murdered.
He had a double parachute failure which is impossible.
He had over 900 jumps.
He jumped off every major high rise in San Diego..
Mountains in Switzerland
He taught elite Navy Leap Frogs..
Shot at in Afghanistan & Iraq..
But he was involved in Anti-Human Trafficking..
After he died I went to the person who was helping fund these guys.
SEALS & TX RANGERS..
He says, ‘Do you know what your son was doing?’
I said, 'Well if you mean taking Justice to the Traffickers
instead of bringing them to Justice? Yes.'
But I’ve seen him.
I’ve had miraculous things happen.
THEY’RE STILL THERE.
THEY’RE IN THE CLOUD OF WITNESSES
& THEY ARE CHEERING US ON & HELPING US HERE.

Roseanne
I feel it too. I really do feel so many that went on before us..
they’re like.. WE’RE EVEN STRONGER ON THIS SIDE
& WE’RE HELPING YOU 🙏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
15 March, 03:52
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Roseanne 🌟 💯% TRUE Patriot

🌟 God KNOWS, Trust in Him, IN and through the pain. He's got a plan for ALL of us.

@ Litladebug

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 March, 05:58
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I follow her on TS as well. She claims to b the daughter of JFK jr & Diana adamantly. I hope this truth comes out.

15 March, 09:24 (E)
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Mare 🌟🦋

ARABELLA'S SOUL IS DIVINE ...as is Yours! 🌟MAGNIFICENT! Transformation is coming!

Be still
and know that
I am God.

- Psalm 46:10

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
15 March, 11:24
I can't wait to feel the change. I just can't imagine it.

16 March, 03:23 (E)
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Barbara 🌟 Let Gratitude be your guiding light 🌟 in the new Cosmic Creation Cycle that is upon us NOW. Together we are co-constructing the Divine Plan as enlightened brothers & sisters of the Way-Truth-Life. 🌟

This means different things to different people but what will remain TRUE for all who join IN is an endless supply of energy to Create with. As Temples of GOD, we are granted access to as much Life Force as we can feasibly hold in our vessels which means our creative capacity expands as we do, working with Mother God (plasmic) energies that now surround you, permeate you & fill your (Grail) cup. These infusions of Life Force are altering our mind/ heart/ cellscape as we ReMEMBER what it means to create cosmically (as LOVE).

2024 is "The year of the Christ/Christess", the year of the YOUnified Soul...where the divine energies are no longer limited to heavenly acts but available at the earthly level to ALL those capable of embodying the unified Love·Light frequencies.

17 March, 09:31
Well, you stirred up a hornet's nest in my mind. I am always grateful. I thank God all the time for the good and bad that visits me. I'm having trouble digesting your description of the sun/son as one. My idea of the Sun is Jesus Christ and I can't break from that. Does that mean I'm not ascension worthy? Or were you referring only to the physical and emotional changes we will be experiencing? I already feel like I'm changing. Internal joy is taking over; I can't tell how good that feels. Thanks for your reply. Tell me more.

17 March, 01:11
Barbara 🌟 Internal 'son' is Christ LIVING light 🌟

There is an evolutionary imperative for us to go through this death-rebirth process within ourselves. This process needs to come full circle by us consciously REALizing who we are.

When we start to consciously realize the Self, it is like discovering that there is a vast multi-dimensional body attached to the little finger that we thought we were. REALizing this can’t help but become a spiritual epiphany in which our conscious identity expands, our hearts open & like a butterfly we fly on the wings of our creative imagination, fueled by the love and compassion that is our nature.

There is/has been a Spiritual Bloodline war fought by the Earth military Alliance (Humans) & Galactic Alliance - Celestials & extraterrestrials (Angelic realm & aliens) for the freedom & Ascension of Humanity. The only child of John Jr & Diana is Arabella Aurora Kennedy, who is a walk in for ….Mary Magdalene, the Holy Grail. Eternal love 🌟 within ALL

17 March, 06:23
Explain please, how much of the past implodes? Everything? What about relationships? Memories?

17 March, 07:32
Barbara 🌟 Go withIN 🌟the Great Awakening 🌟 we reMEMBER that EVERYTHING 'outside' of ourselves is part of the Holographic universe that Humanity co-creates. We are stepping out of thinking of ourselves as being a separate self, a larval (caterpillar) state of consciousness ...we REALize that we are interconnected not only with other people, but with the whole sentient web of life itself.

The ego is programming you to beLIEve that the outer world has power over you. Thinking that the outer world has power over you makes you feel powerless, anxious and stressed out.

Imagine yourself at one with billions of people, all brothers and sisters, knowing that you all come from the same God & that Source is perfect love.

When we raise our 'frequency' above fear, doubt worry & anxiety, the illusion of the matrix is exposed and we ascend into the butterfly (metaphorically) unlike its caterpillar predecessor (who was an endless consumer) & we are the pollinator who fertilizes (grow) life🌟

17 March, 09:21
So, do I have this right? In order to ascend, we have to reach the point of stepping out of the matrix and stop thinking in 3D linear mode? This doesn't come easy. This reminds me of math and I hated math class. I hope someday it just clicks and makes sense.

Barbara 🌟 Please read this post on my page.

The Event 👇
https://anonup.com/thread/...

God bless dear 💓
10:16 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
18 March, 09:20
Thank you for being so patient. I must be on to something because joy is creeping out all over me. God bless you.

18 March, 04:37
Barbara 🌟 YES! Joyous when we embrace the intrinsic sovereignty of Creation, we re-engage with the Natural Laws of our Universe. Life is renewed as we unify in unconditional love, celebrating a world created FOR THE PEOPLE, by the radiant light within each Spirit.