Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
11 March, 09:14
And to be open, honest and truthful with one another….there is no love in talking behind our backs and backstabbing someone with endless lies just because it is a movie and you are being paid to act

John 3:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
11 March, 09:27
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I agree it’s a movie that we’re #All in together and we’ll hopefully be getting paid on the backside of this seemingly never ending show! 🍿🎥🎬📽️🎞️ #keepingonkeeingon #onward

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 March, 09:54
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
For the very few…..less than 10 likely 1……who haven’t been getting paid from the beginning and get bonuses for how many female and male characters they can play on their fancy Starlink device they were gifted I could care less about money and getting paid under any system, only reward is saving the children and getting a real family back. Family is everything to me, which explains why I don’t fit in with the cool kids and haven’t received any loyalty from one single account in this entire movement. Sad that acting roles are more important than acting as God instructs us to act with action not the occasional feel good empty words

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
15 March, 03:01
My reference of getting paid was not necessarily financial. I am most looking forward to the truth FINALLY being given to us and to get some semblance of my life back, so I can move forward helping others. I am self employed and have done well in my career, so I am not money motivated, however I am guilty of using a poor choice of words. ♥️💙

15 March, 03:11
Happens to us all in emotionless and no context AI based typed/text messages that AI manipulates and imitates others to mess with us. Is why Trump said last few rallies “I Have A Voice”…why Q says Let Your VOICES Be Heard and We Are TALKING Directly to You. God gave us a voice, too many here do not appear to have one or have fear to use it, hiding something may be possible which isn’t my tribe

The Lord IS My Savior @QDuck
I’m happy to report that I’ve grown in love and spirit both personally and professionally, in this journey! I’m a proud Christian woman and. God is guiding me on this journey— and I’m listening to him only! Started a non-profit through my church which will directly assist people who will hopefully in turn get lit up by their positive experience and pay it forward to others in need of assistance. Just because voices aren’t being heard directly through this or other platforms, doesn’t mean those voices aren’t out there doing good work for all—not just in a select circle. I know that God sees me and knows my heart and at the end of the day, that’s all that matters to me. 🙏♥️🙏
04:03 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by QDuck in this post can reply
15 March, 04:12
Something like that….no coincidence that every voice I heard when offering to help and lift someone all disappeared 2 years ago when shifted here at the same time the blue checks and stars appeared and have had no one when I really needed a voice. Doesn’t matter, God knows all of our hearts and sees who we follow…my very small tribe is still here and all have the same thing in common of what doesn’t appear on our profile…real name and actual photo of who we are makes us a big target of the fallen angels just like General Flynn and DJT himself for never showing any fear. We will soon be with who God intended us to be with reunited as a family with those we have and seen and heard on the journey while the actors go in a different direction