The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
My local election today 3/12/2024, no ID required!!! Just asked my name and address
12:22 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by TheQonspiracist in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
12 March, 01:59
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Wont ppl be surprised when the dems cheat again and biden wins. What then? Back to the computer to make more memes🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Its not working.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 March, 12:40
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Where in NJ? I didn't even realize there were elections today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
12 March, 01:09
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Just my town, they are trying to raise our taxes yet again!!!! For the schools, because they are building new “housing” and are expecting and influx of kids. Which in turn will make the fire and EMS go paid and that will be another tax hike 🤬🤬🤬 what are you doing with all the money we already pay?? My wife and I chose this town because the schools are very good, yes it’s a bit higher in tax but if the schools are good then fine. Now you wanna flood our town with low income housing and expect me to pay for the new school and additions to our existing schools?? No thanks, plus after the new residents are settled then we will have the new tax hike for the fire department and ems. I’ll pass, thanks