Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
12 March, 04:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Love black and white photos 🫢🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
12 March, 01:13
Thank you, I have 2 favorites the 1 with the old telephone booth and the 1 of the barn with the big tires leaned against the fence 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
12 March, 12:08
I love the moss covered tree.
I wonder how many human things have just been reclaimed by the earth.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 March, 12:06
Beautiful area!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
11 March, 08:39
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Lysanne anon @lysanne
11 March, 07:53
Lovely Martin. ❀️

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 March, 07:51
Gorgeous collage

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
11 March, 07:50
Beautiful work at usual πŸ‘ just lovely!!