Keith Selin @Keithselin
Mike Netternettermike

Say his name. TRAVIS WOLFE was 11 years old and killed by an illegal immigrant driving without a license in Missouri. NOT a border state to the morons at MSNBC. Travis was a passenger in a jeep with his parents when a woman, here illegally from Venezuela, drove the wrong way at over 70 miles an hour on Dec 20, 2023. It was the night before his 11th birthday. Travis passed away March 6, 2024.
05:22 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by Keithselin in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
11 March, 09:20
In response Keith Selin to his Publication
Should have never been here to cause this accident
Let me guess the illegal was just fine after the wreck

The kid had his whole life to live
How sad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keith Selin @Keithselin
11 March, 09:45
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 March, 07:06
Rest in peace Travis. We just laid to rest a relative killed in NJ. A car flew over a cement divider and landed on my cousins truck. He didn't know what hit him.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 March, 07:04
I can't tell you how many times drivers are driving on the wrong side of the road here. I almost got killed today by people who looked like they didn't know how to drive and their car looked like it was in a demolition derby. It's a way for these foreigners to make money.

Keith Selin @Keithselin
11 March, 07:06
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
👍

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
11 March, 06:49
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️😢
RIP TRAVIS WOLFE

Keith Selin @Keithselin
11 March, 07:05
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
👍