Kim Runner @kimrunner
Some food for thought...

Heard this term earlier and loved it - “head trash” – it’s the voice in our head that convinces us that we are right in our thinking, even when we very well could be wrong.

Made me wonder if this is just a natural byproduct of being an overthinker or is it our ego subconsciously protecting us or something else?
01:27 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
15 March, 04:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Some people are heavy thinkers vs others. I am like you. Now believe, nope, that head mssg is EGO. The heart (& instinct) is correct. EGO trying to help (Darwin) but conclusions based on previous experience: Say half a word, brain will fill in the rest whether correct or not :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 March, 05:33
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Definitely hard some days for sure.
Hope your Friday is great so far!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
14 March, 07:12 (E)
I dont have such a voice, but emotions i must test, calibrate and convert
, i have the good fight i go to with my everythings and get no or yes, or a convo 🥲❤️🤲i test the voice in Jesus'name so i am sure
Yet
Voices thats [them] or ego if your new aged, cant hear us, our thoughts generated,but words yes
Only the holy spirit can confirm us, whereas the enemy depending on our conciousness and choices can be our thoughts, emotions and Are fishing for us indeed, but they can see us and hear us, its why they poke us to reveil everything
This is why i now pray in utter silence
To vent is actually futile if not done in silence at Jesus'feet
For its only our Father who can deal with it and we not be looping whatever it May be and we elevate
Blabla bla 😅⚖️🕊️

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
12 March, 04:24
For me it has been a hit or miss. Sometimes it is right, sometimes it is wrong. Confirmation bias can make it quite convincing in the first attempt, but that's why testing it is a good idea.

Not to be mixed with gut feeling, which tends to be more correct.

SCdudenGA ___ @SCdudenGA
11 March, 05:43
Confirmation bias

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
11 March, 03:40
something else...........spirit cleansing 1001

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
11 March, 03:08 (E)
Funny, “Head Trash” to me is all the mental clutter I have! 😁

I overthink everything but assume that’s a Virgo thing. ☺️. My challenge is that I look at so much research (100s of sources) and have so much experience; while I’m open to change my mind if presented with other evidence, the issue is that I’m not often presented with other evidence (most people really don’t have any good data), so somewhat ends up reinforcing my position as “correct”.

Or, it’s my ego. All plausible!

ising 4Him @ising4him
11 March, 02:49
The devil plays there as well....

Dottie French @DotOn777
11 March, 02:45
Both.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
11 March, 02:13
You are what you eat.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
11 March, 01:47
Hey Kim! I agree it is an interesting phraseology.

Trust all is well with you these days. Seems like you have been keeping somewhat of a low profile on AU. It's all good though. Just nice to see you post...😊