Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
TS and X are not to be trusted. Gab is not trustworthy. Forgot about Failbook even!

I'm being targeted. Pursued. Stalked even! They are trying to kill me. They're always trying to kill me. I only have this little place here to hide in, and all the reasons I came here (like Ghost of Ezra) is now like an old record of a faded-from-memory song. Unless I play it, then it's like I remember and sing along. But it isn't the same and TS, X, and Gag all want to control everything people say!

But they are after me for sure, by trying to silence me and have dark evil intentions of wanting to kill me. So I'm here in a dark setting, in the shadows, wishing to escape this nightmarish experience and I'm sinking into despair. I had to cut some tangles from my hair because I've been sleeping weird and uneasy.

My whole life is messed up because of all this. I feel trapped and all. They're trying to kill me.
08:02 AM - Mar 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nackendara Teslar, click on at the bottom under it