Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone in here, this place is home to me and every time I have asked for your thoughts and prayers I am overwhelmed by the love and care and all of your prayers have helped EVERY SINGLE TIME (and some medical issues were so serious they were asking about offering last rites, you have helped save lives of my loved ones), it really helps me see that there is so much good in this world.

Ive spent a lot of time offline lately and its been good for me, where I miss most is here.

I hope you are all doing well and I am sending you so much love πŸ’š πŸ’š πŸ’š
11:46 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Red 55S @Red55S
13 March, 12:14
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
13 March, 11:31
We are all in this together! πŸ’–πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 March, 12:03
πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸ€—PRAYERS LOVE AND HUGS HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO FEEL BETTER WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE HERE ON ANONUP

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 March, 04:45
We miss you too Awake Elf! πŸ™

Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 March, 04:07
🧑

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 March, 02:19
We love you too!!!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
11 March, 02:06
WWG1WGA πŸ’β£οΈ

Silver Cat @silvercat
11 March, 01:30
You are welcome! Blessings to you!

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
10 March, 11:52
Blessings to you πŸ™βœ¨πŸ•Š