Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I make a real effort on other platforms to never whinge, never black pill, never overstate what I really know, never tear down others, never be a low viber. Am not perfect, have my lapses. Can be boastful, or daft, or upset — and show it. I can see others who are fighting for the right things make simple mistakes, like feeding the trolls. You have to detach from it all, stay in your own lane. "Social media with a spiritual outlook" is not easy.
08:30 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
12 March, 08:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Been following you for a long time Martin, hang in there bud.
I'm struggling w all this shit too. Some great days (high vibe days) and some very bleak ones (low vibe days). You can almost feel what kind of day it's going to be right out of bed.
We need you waging this war, man. Keep at it. Prayers with you always.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 March, 07:18
👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
10 March, 03:15
You said it well Martin and some days are tougher than others to pinch shut that feed bag! 👍😊

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 March, 02:15
AMEN ...........................

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 March, 02:13
So well said, Martin....especially on X.
Nice to have home for the respite though ;)

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 March, 12:22
On point, Martin 🔥
Have a great day

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 March, 12:01
and Great afternoon!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
10 March, 11:34
Well put!

Jarobason son @Jarobason
10 March, 11:19
I have fed Trolls lately on X, so you can relax 😁👀

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 March, 11:15
Lol good ol Dog 🤣

memes matter @NoComment
10 March, 08:43 (E)
i have come to realize i am beyond blackpills, i am calling a shovel a shovel
And all that led up to that, i will share depending on vibes ofcs
I am neither perfect, far from it in fact
i do my best and i am brave i am told, thats today, to morrow i do better or not, to do best and to be brave today og not, tomorrow by the grace of God in Jesus'name, we Are Mr G
WWG1WGA

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
10 March, 08:36
Key - You have to detach from it all, stay in your own lane.
Thanks Martin.