Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
05 March, 12:56
Nice try.
Comms good.

RED OCTOBER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
Not on here because I am working again. But when I was on it was VERY FUNKY! Yesterday I saw what appeared to be 5 immigrants going into the LIBRARY where I live w minimal clothing on.... They must be dropping them off throughout NYS (Upstate).... My village is strongly GOP. TARGETED COUNTY? Libtards here and (churches.... working for the Rockefellers)....
04:12 AM - Mar 07, 2024
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
15 March, 09:14
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
It’s an invasion of Biblical proportions.

Proof to begin 11.3.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 07:04
Never used to see NEW immigrants here. Cold. Rural... They are afraid of wild animals like bear. We see South America a lot because of farm labor..... I take care of veterans now. Why zap them w vaccines and then put a solar farm up next door? Binary weapon? I have so far gotten away w not giving or getting j@bz. OMG... The neuro issues Vietnam forward. Cancers. Pharma.... Heartbreaking.... That war was for drugs. Lots of PTSD... Human hunting. We have a few ww2. Lots of Korea. Mostly Vietnam..... News? Too much disinfo still. Uphill battle here with far too many....

16 March, 07:07
Cant wait until the election to get a new car but I will wait to build house again. Grateful. God's team > WH mil and Trump. As flawed as he may have been he has been chosen to be an effective world leader and spokes model... Too many freaking texts from them. KNOCK IT OFF! ANNOYING!