Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Please pray for my cousin who was killed this morning on a highway. He was driving in a truck when a car came over a divider and landed on top of his vehicle. Please pray for our family. His birthday would have been at the end of the month.
08:28 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Alycat 777 @alycat777
06 March, 10:26
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏So sorry .🙏🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
06 March, 09:50
Hope, my heart goes out to your family, I'm so sorry for the loss of your cousin! God Be with the Family🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 March, 09:49
Lord Jesus we pray for your comfort and peace over Hope's family in this time of loss and grief. Surround them with ministering angels and with the warmth of your presence. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
06 March, 09:36
That is terrible, I am so sorry.

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 March, 09:35
😢 I am so very sorry Hope. Sending you love and light and prayers. May the Lord hold and comfort you all. RIP 🙏❤️

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
06 March, 09:33
I am so, so sorry. Sending prayers, healing light and love. We are all here for you!

Shannon Harding @Believer101
06 March, 09:23
I am so sorry for your loss. Definitely praying!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 March, 09:23
🙏 Dear God Almighty I pray that You surround Hope and her family with comfort, love, and support as they grieve her cousin's passing. Bless them with strength, peace of mind and faith that he is now Home in Your Heavenly Kingdom and safe in Your Loving Arms. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
06 March, 09:16
😥. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
06 March, 09:14
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Blu Bird donated @se0861
06 March, 09:06
Praying for your family 🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 March, 09:06
I,m so sorry for U and your family
My sincerest of Condolences🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 March, 09:05
I am so very sorry, Hope. My prayers will be with you and your family, dear. I have experienced a similar devastating loss (years ago) and I truly feel for all you are going through. Peace be with you.

amy lilley @amylilley
06 March, 08:59
What a terrible shock for you and your Family, I am so deeply sorry❤️‍🩹I trust that your Cousin has met his Maker and I pray that your Family finds comfort in that and that He, our precious Lord, showers each of you in His grace and overwhelms you in that comfort, in His mighty and wonderful name❤️‍🩹💯😇🙏🏻🕊

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
06 March, 08:55
Prayers. I am so sorry.

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
Oh Hope! How horrible. Prayers up to all affected.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
06 March, 08:52
🙏 so 😞

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
06 March, 08:51
So sorry, Hope. It's a terrible loss for your family.
💔🙏💔

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 March, 08:47
🙏🕊️🙏

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
06 March, 08:47
Prayers of peace and comfort.
💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

Pink Totter @Totter
06 March, 08:45
🙏🙏💔🙏💔🙏🙏

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
🙏🙏🙏Sending thoughts & prayers to you and your family.

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
Prayers going up for your cousin & his family. Sending light & love out to you. Hugs!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
I am so sorry Hope 🥺
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
😔🙏🙏🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 March, 08:43
🙏🙏🙏

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
06 March, 08:42
🙏🙏🙏🕊

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
06 March, 08:41
Sending love and prayers

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
06 March, 08:38
I’m so sorry for your loss 🥺
Lord, please comfort this family during this difficult time.