Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 March, 02:42
The illegals, which apparently still crawl over the border like cockroaches as we speak, are already here in large number.
I still think they should close the border and deport who's here illegally like everybody's saying, but the fact remains there's a shitload of criminals here now and what the hell are we gonna do about it?
I admit on the face of it, I just feel lucky to be up north away from the border. Even though, they've transported some up here and now our summer campground at the shore has become a 3rd world hangout.
This is messed up, man. Every damn legislator who didn't stop this ought to be tried for treason 'cause now all the damage is already done!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
Been thinking about this lately.
Is what we’re seeing, specifically where Chinese nationals are concerned, a result of the Chinese One Child policy?
With so many military aged men, who have no one to marry because male children were preferred over female. What real hope do these men have? They come here as soldiers for their own country, knowing that any semblance of traditional life for them in China is non-existent.
They are the generation born to be sacrificed.
As are all the young men from all the world who have found their way here.
All this racist rhetoric is a canard. A red herring. A ruse to keep people focused on the wrong thing.
These people were born to be expendable.
The question is.
How do we get them to come over to our side?
05:32 PM - Mar 06, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 March, 06:33
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
interestimg POV! i never considered this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396