Mike Anon @Mike314
06 March, 02:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
06 March, 04:49
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I usually start with a link to basic reading and notetaking skills. Then 👉 them to some critical thinking excersizes. 🤔 is thier response. I explain without basic skills of critical thinking and reading/ notetaking there is a low chance they will understand what I would give them. Then I say come back after they research xyz and compare and contrast with current event's so we can discuss. 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
06 March, 04:58
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
I do that too, but the problem is that some of them refuse to read it, saying "that article is from a republican website" or "from a conspiracy theorist website"...it's sooooo frustrating.

Think Highschool debate, they will j6mp on the chance to prove you wrong. All along its not about being right its about getting a discussion going.
05:11 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
06 March, 05:35
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
I'm through with it. I got people sick and dying all around me now. It's too late for most of them.

06 March, 06:37
Understand. But have faith. 😍 Be open to opportunities.

Water Mark @Watermark
07 March, 01:55
I think we're at the point were no more will wake up until someone young close to them dies or they themselves manifest a vax damage symptom.