History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
03 March, 10:10
Does anyone ever read the posts on here anymore? I'm beginning to lose hope. Everyone talks about the support on AU and how close knit our community is on here, but I feel like every time I post something or have a question, it is most always ignored.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
03 March, 01:32
In response History Repeats to her Publication
Same here..I post and most of it goes ignored..but I think its even worse on Facebook. The people here that post like 20 memes in a row or some crap..i have to end up unfollowing. doesn't mean I dont like them..I just cant stand to see all that stuff fill up the entire thread. I also see alot of junk....no info being posted. What I mean is....videos made up of funny stuff pertaining to Trump or Biden or whatever....its not constructive for me. I am looking for new stuff...things happening in this current time or some sort of history..good or bad. I dont mind an occasional meme but thats it...and stupid funny videos...erk me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 02:26
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Yes I feel the same way. I just can't unfollow. Maybe it's the fear of missing out! But I'm glad I posted this today so that I know I'm not alone!

You are not alone. I feel it too. I am burned out on FUNNY shit...for the most part. I am tired..nothing is funny to me anymore. maybe watching an animal video but not of this political shitshow. I get more info from Telegram than I do here now..sadly. i like it here but too many are gone ...burned out like me or left when VK left. either way..it feels like a ghost town here sometimes.
08:18 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
04 March, 11:52
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I feel burned out as well. Not enjoying things as much as I should. I'm not fully present like I need to be. I don't enjoy movies or shows like I used to. I suppose it's a good thing to not watch as much TV but I really do wish this show would get on the road so that we can have other things on our minds that we need to focus on. Not taking away from the importance of what's going on with this whole fight against evil. I realize that is also important too!

05 March, 02:08
agree.. I do watch movies. REFUSE to watch MSM TV of any sorts. I stopped watching TV 10+ yrs ago when i seen them pushing VERY hard the flu vax on the news. every 5 minutes..go get your flu shot..go get your flu shot. WELL I am now flu shot injured. I turned off that crap and REFUSE to watch any commercials of any kind. On radio, TV, computer. YT shoving that shit down my throat with ads. i grab the link..take it elsewhere and watch without ads. They can lose money all day long for all i care. They wont beat me..i win.. i am in a constant battle to fight the NWO bullshit crap. History Repeats, Only thing good about 2024..is this is when the shitshow ends. This yr is the last....sooo i am just killing time until this is over. I was excited when Q posted drops..that ended. There is one i follow right now..still trying to figure them out. They claim to be a group of less than 10. they are vague on what they put out. I DO know they are fighting for Julian Assange's release.