History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
03 March, 10:10
Does anyone ever read the posts on here anymore? I'm beginning to lose hope. Everyone talks about the support on AU and how close knit our community is on here, but I feel like every time I post something or have a question, it is most always ignored.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 March, 10:41
In response History Repeats to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I see you. I do Bible posts and prayers and for the most part, I try to stay out of the chaos of things going on around us. I try to keep my focus on GOD and sharing His Good News. Sorry, if I haven't seen your posts. Is there anything any of us can try to help you with? 🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dub Hawkins @tazman63
Pray for me please! I believe in the power of prayer 🙏. I have rheumatoid arthritis and no insurance but I carry on. But lately my pain is extremely high. Please pray for me pain to go away.
05:05 PM - Mar 03, 2024
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by tazman63 in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 March, 06:10
In response Dub Hawkins to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 March, 06:02
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please help our dear friend and brother in Christ Dub. Please heal him completely from his rheumatoid arthritis. Please show him what he needs to do. Give him the strength to carry on and get through the pain. Please Father, give Dub peace, comfort, and rest from his pain. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
03 March, 06:02
I always find Barbara helpful

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
HOW TO HEAL ARTHRITIS NATURALLY - BARBARA O’NEILL - YouTube

BARBARA ONEILL GUIDES HOW TO HEAL ARTHRITIS NATURALLY #arthritis #health #allseeingbeing #barbaraoneill #heal

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
03 March, 05:59
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️