History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
03 March, 10:10
Does anyone ever read the posts on here anymore? I'm beginning to lose hope. Everyone talks about the support on AU and how close knit our community is on here, but I feel like every time I post something or have a question, it is most always ignored.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
03 March, 11:17
In response History Repeats to her Publication
First time I am seeing this, so what questions do you have??? Maybe I can help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 11:19
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
I have been getting things in the mail from the American Census Survey and have seen where people have filed complaints about how invasive it is and completely unnecessary. Have you had any experience with this?

Robert Franz @afsocrob
03 March, 11:23
Sorry, I only get mail from the Census Bureau once a year which was last month. ALL OTHER MAIL FROM THEM IS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY.

2024 Census Survey

Feb 23, 2024 ยท You will need the 12-digit Census ID to get started. It can be found in the letter you received, or above the barcode on the postcard or paper questionnaire. The last day to submit your response is April 12, 2024.

Hope that helps. ๐Ÿ˜„

03 March, 11:26
They have sent an enormous amount of mail expecting me to fill it out and I'm unsure of how to handle it if they would show up to ask questions in person, which I think is the next step. Since I believe it is unconstitutional, what recourse do I have? Perhaps you don't know but I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction!

Robert Franz @afsocrob
03 March, 11:32
Unfortunately: The US Census is MANDATORY, but again ONLY once a year. So if I were you, I would fill it out and then anything after or more email, I would TRASH IT.

03 March, 11:37
I will have to look into it more. I thought that the census was one every 10 years and it was only basic info. This one is asking how many bathrooms, are there any disabilities in your household, how much money you make etc. Stuff that I don't feel is any of their business!

Robert Franz @afsocrob
03 March, 11:46
My Bad, it IS ONLY every 10 years, this year's was last month. For the questions they ask, check out this site: https://portal.census.gov/...

Thank you for helping me figure all this out! Now I know who to go to for questions!
11:48 AM - Mar 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Crunchy_Martha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from History Repeats, click on at the bottom under it