History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
03 March, 10:10
Does anyone ever read the posts on here anymore? I'm beginning to lose hope. Everyone talks about the support on AU and how close knit our community is on here, but I feel like every time I post something or have a question, it is most always ignored.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
First time I am seeing this, so what questions do you have??? Maybe I can help.
11:17 AM - Mar 03, 2024
In response History Repeats to her Publication
Only people mentioned by afsocrob in this post can reply
History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
03 March, 11:19
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
I have been getting things in the mail from the American Census Survey and have seen where people have filed complaints about how invasive it is and completely unnecessary. Have you had any experience with this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
03 March, 11:23
In response History Repeats to her Publication
Sorry, I only get mail from the Census Bureau once a year which was last month. ALL OTHER MAIL FROM THEM IS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY.

2024 Census Survey

Feb 23, 2024 ยท You will need the 12-digit Census ID to get started. It can be found in the letter you received, or above the barcode on the postcard or paper questionnaire. The last day to submit your response is April 12, 2024.

Hope that helps. ๐Ÿ˜„