CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 February, 11:40
if you post anti-trump stuff on my timeline I will block you

anti-trump = fook button

don't say I did not warn you

I am over it and I am not putting up with this shit all year until the elections

so just block me if you don't like it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
29 February, 08:20
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
IM right there with you, CM. I have reached my absolute "MAX of aanyone, who speaks crap about my CIC POTUS Trump or ANY of his family. I have zero patience left. I PRAY DAILY for CIC POTUS Trump and His entire family. They are enduring hell right along with the rest of us & have had Sooooo many assassination attempts by evil POS's that it only because of the prayers that they have been negated. I cant pray for those who hate Trump, because he is the only one who was willing to stand in the breach against pure evil that wants us all to die. I love CIC POTUS Trump, FLOTUS Melania and the entire rest of the family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
ditto, exclamation mark! ty for your post
08:55 AM - Mar 01, 2024
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it