CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 February, 11:40
if you post anti-trump stuff on my timeline I will block you

anti-trump = fook button

don't say I did not warn you

I am over it and I am not putting up with this shit all year until the elections

so just block me if you don't like it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 February, 12:07
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
does that include saying trump is not savior and we have to save ourselves? i have nothing bad to say for trump but he is not the savior and some people have this delusion. If so, I will delete this so it does not violate your rule

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mellissa @Mellissa
29 February, 12:11
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
DJT supporters are quickly becoming the new libtards!! 👎

29 February, 12:13
In response Mellissa to her Publication
i would not say this at all. i think trump is needed to move needle but eventually, we all save ourselves and government needs to go away completely

Mellissa @Mellissa
29 February, 02:39
It's too late for DJT the actor too!!!

29 February, 04:44
It is not too late for anything. The simulation will follow script. We cannot change that but we control our own timeline

Mellissa @Mellissa
DJT has big problems brewing!! They are plenty of people that want nothing to do with the right or the left and also those that want nothing to do with DJT any more too!!! They are all going to a new side!! That is also where the brains are all going to now!!
07:50 PM - Feb 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mellissa in this post can reply
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
29 February, 07:56
They all have massive problems incoming.....

None of them have any trust or credibility left in anything and now they are in the process of destroying their characters and images... And all the MONEYE in the world won't fix any of that =)

And there isn't a way to stop that part either, it's on full blast.....it's just how the game goes....

They did it all to themselves...play stupid games, get stupid prizes.... =)

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
29 February, 07:56
Did you trip an accidentally fall into AU? Does it feel like HOME?

Mellissa @Mellissa
29 February, 07:57
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
😘You are clueless!!! There is no point of wasting my time with you!!😊