Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
There's a few people that still decode and I've seen some get pissed at what the rest of us apparently don't know because we don't decode. Q's not even putting out fresh drops anymore so it's like this ultra crazy Where's Waldo of occulted information we're 'supposed' to be gathering. Well if THEY have the time, tenacity and sleuthing skills to decode so much of every word going out of Trump amd Trump's camp, then please, do share.
You did all that work and know all what's going down, (so you say) and you're just keeping it all to yourselves?
I'm sorry. I feel like people like that are full of shit.
I think they're playing the part of one of 5 different kinds of distractions to knock us off-base. If you start getting at the real truth, that's when they come out swinging.
03:38 PM - Feb 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 February, 04:01
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 February, 03:57
I firmly believe the Q posts were infiltrated after 8kun. Ron Watkins is NOT to be trusted and there is a theory that the information after drop 1000 or so is purposely misleading-and as far as the "decodes" go? Not a one of them ever panned out-complete and total waste of everyone's time and incredibly irritating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 February, 04:03
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I think Trump's the 2nd beast of revelation fooling us all and making way for the first beast which will be JFK Jr. (or RFK Jr).
One of them will sit on the throne- either literally or figuratively- in Fake-Jew Israel and thereby "rule the world"
They're both Jews, Edomites

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
29 February, 03:54

Mellissa @Mellissa
29 February, 03:39

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
29 February, 03:50
In response Mellissa to her Publication
The Q movement was made to bring about an enlightenment, but only to a certain point...

It was a controlled operation, because they never taught anybody here how the financial system really works... because the 'leaders' of it benefit from the system as it stands regarding the MONEYE aspects of things....

That's the red flag for knowing it was controlled by the same players that control everything else....

I did everything different than the Q side did, I started at the financial system and worked my way back....instead of looking at everything but the financial system like this side did....=)