CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 February, 11:40
if you post anti-trump stuff on my timeline I will block you

anti-trump = fook button

don't say I did not warn you

I am over it and I am not putting up with this shit all year until the elections

so just block me if you don't like it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews @BergersBookRev
I try to keep an open mind, because of all the disinformation flying around. But being anti-Trump feels so illogical to me. If he's a black hat, why do all the black hats hate him and are trying to keep him from office? It doesn't make any sense.
11:55 AM - Feb 29, 2024
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BergersBookRev in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 February, 12:14
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
maybe they don't really hate him and it's part of the show

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
29 February, 12:52
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I guess that's always possible. That's why I watch and try to make sense of it all, keeping an open mind.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 February, 12:00
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
paid trolls are being activated into bringing down the love vibes and distract from what is really going on that is important to us regarding making America great again.

I am just sick of it right now. I am sick of fbi entrapment garbage

paid trolls can't just take our posts any more and send to fbi right now cuz congress exposed fbi and wray and doj garland for attacking maga free speech, and we will fight them with this knowledge of their fucked up censorship.

No one is perfect, and everything can be twisted around if you want to fuck with people's heads. No one said trump was anything but human, but he loves America and that means he loves us.

Sending love vibes to all patriots. Leave our maga tribe alone!

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
29 February, 01:13
I have decided to use this opportunity to learn how to identify and stop engaging or trying to argue with this mess. Maybe that is next level discernment.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
29 February, 02:20
💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖