Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
16 February, 02:40
We (call out) HANDSHAKES all the time, yet we DON'T when Trump does it. WHY?

It's a BIG club and we are NOT in it.

There IS an internal fight happening within the club to gain CONTROL of the world STEERING Wheel. (Black hats vs White hats). Those are Freemason terms btw. (Checkerboard, light/dark, etc...)

You have to consciously MANIPULATE your fingers to do this type of SHAKE. Try it. It feels very unnatural to do.

Do you see what I see?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 February, 12:44
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
This is what I have heard. Let me know if I am right. I have heard that lower level Masons don't know that they worship Lucifer. I heard that Masons when they get to a certain level have a choice. Only the highest levels murder babies. That's I guess when you realize who you serve. If you're willing to do that you're serving Satan but if you're not, you're serving our Creator. Is this true??? Maybe he's a lower level?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
could be?

i can tell you NOONE gets to where trump is without selling out.

the system wont allow it.

he was handpicked by the MIC.

he has a handler and a god (called money). cant serve 2 masters.

i truly thought trump was helping, but hes playing a 5d chess game on liberals, deep state, AND we the people.

see my posts from (today) and beyond.

too much evidence.

his blasphemy is off the charts at the same time he professes he's a follower of Jesus.
01:07 PM - Feb 27, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
27 February, 02:01
War is good guys doing bad things to worse guys.

27 February, 01:47
What if President Trump is the answer to our prayers? We need to trust in our loving GOD.

27 February, 01:31
I worked for a major Telecommunications company where I supported many of the creeps in this story. Of course I didn't know they were creeps in my 20s. I know that you don't climb Corporate ladders without selling parts of your soul. I am glad that money was never my GOD and I never compromised my integrity or values. I am sure he played with the big boys but he didn't drink or do drugs and I am sure he never hurt children. I have heard about beautiful things he has done without any recognition. I believe he loves our country and we the people. My faith is with GOD.

27 February, 01:24
I hear and listen to everything you have to say but here's my thoughts. The job to undo this mess requires deception. As I told my daughter, you can't take the global government down without a fight using Satan's tactics. You have to be sly as a fox.
I have identified the Synagogue of Satan. I have identified Mystery Babylon as the Vatican.
I have identified the Beast as the NWO.
Try and listen to Freedom Force Battalion videos on his lineage. All I can do is pray.